It’s a year like no other in the golf calendar as we look forward to a rearranged Masters tournament, held in November rather than its usual springtime slot. Our panel discuss the unique challenges that is likely to throw up and which golfers the conditions will likely favour.
Niall has worked as a golf trader and been tipping for oddschecker for a number of years and Dylan is a Senior Data Scientist for 15th Club, who provide performance data and analytics to the professionals.
You can read Niall’s full The Masters 2020 Tips & Betting Preview write up here: https://www.oddschecker.com/tips/golf/20201109-the-masters-2020-tips-preview-course-guide-tee-times-tv?utm_source=YouTube&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=Social&utm_campaign=Office_Tips_NiallLyons
Follow oddschecker ?
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/oddschecker
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oddscheckerBetting
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/oddscheckerTV
Follow oddschecker Racing ?
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/oddsRacing
Follow oddschecker Golf ⛳
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/oddscheckerGolf